We want to welcome you to www.uscsinstitute.org, the official website of the United States Cybersecurity Institute (USCSI™). Our commitment to offering correct and authentic information to the users helps us create the world's first and only community of ethical Cybersecurity professionals and provides an opportunity for them to understand our products, services, and organization better.
The United States Cybersecurity Institute and affiliates ("USCSI™" or "we" or "us") care about your privacy and are committed to processing your personal data in accordance with fair information practices and applicable data privacy laws. Note that we are based in the United States of America and if you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information collected by USCSI™ will be shared and transferred to and processed in the United States of America, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
"Personal Information" is any information that empowers us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT:
The information that USCSI may collect about you includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address, while opting for our products and services.
- Identity verification information, like images of the National ID Card, Driving License, Passport, or any other ID issued by the government.
- Details about your professional interests and experiences with our products or services through registration, surveys, and other online forms.
- Business and marketing information helps us provide our services to you via email or any other media (including but not restricted to) social media, including your contact, language, and marketing preferences.
- Transaction and Financial information, including purchase history, billing information, bank account or credit card information in order to process payments and comply with related law.
- Technical information, such as how you interact with our website, including what pages of our websites you visit and when, details about your device, your browser, and IP addresses.
- Information from third-party services, like security data for authentication and fraud prevention.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
USCSI™ may use your personal information for genuine business purposes, including:
- To fulfill your requests and offer a great experience with our product and services.
- To respond to your queries when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise.
- To facilitate your transactions and manage our relationship with related services or communications.
- To enlighten you about our important updates, like our new products and services, product updates, terms, conditions, policy change and special offers we think you may be interested in.
- To offer you an added advantage of sending messages to another person if you indicate to do so.
- To facilitate the use of certain features for sharing on social platforms, you opt for.
- To safeguard the security and integrity of our website, server, and other technical assets.
- To prevent illegal activity and detect fraud or other prohibited activities.
- To share promotional emails, new initiatives, information about our offerings, and other news with you.
- To prepare compiled reports in order to understand and predict users' preferences, which do not require information that can be associated with an identifiable individual.
- To offer personalized interactions and communicate customized information of your interest.
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our business in compliance with industry standards.
- To better understand your marketing preferences and tailor our offerings to you.
We will also participate in these activities with your consent or where we have a genuine business interest only. At any point in time, you may withdraw your consent by unsubscribing at www.uscsinstitute.org/unsubscribe. USCSI™ will not process your Personal Information unless legally required to do so by relevant authorities after choosing to unsubscribe.
In case you want to update, review, restrict, correct or remove your Personal Data that you have shared with us previously or if you need an electronic copy of your Personal Data for sharing it with another entity, please drop your query and contact us at email@example.com.
WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
USCSI™ can disclose your personal information to legal entities like courts, law enforcement or government bodies, or authorized third parties, if this is required or permitted by law or such revelation is essential:
- To meet the terms of our legal compulsions.
- To respond to claims declared against USCSI and comply with the legal process.
- To respond to appeals related to a criminal investigation or purported or suspected unlawful activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal obligation.
- To impose and manage our terms of service, the payment terms, or other covenants with affiliates.
- To safeguard the rights, belongings, or personal safety of USCSI, including the website, employees, or affiliates' security and integrity.
If we update our terms on this Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here and update the revision date on this page to inform you what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. Your constant use of the website following the posting of changes to this Privacy Statement means you accept those changes.
We do not expect our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 13. Being a parent or guardian, if you find that we may have collected information about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.